UnionFr Index du Forum
UnionFr
Guilde Fly For Fame

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

The Great Cricket Picket Download Epub Mobi Pdf Fb2

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    UnionFr Index du Forum >>> Class Help >>> Mercenaire : Knight/Blade
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
adorelian

MessagePosté le: Mar 27 Juin - 15:24 (2017)    Sujet du message: The Great Cricket Picket Download Epub Mobi Pdf Fb2 Répondre en citant

The Great Cricket Picket
by Nathan J Tafoya
rating: 5.0 (1 reviews)

->->->->DOWNLOAD BOOK The Great Cricket Picket
READ BOOK The Great Cricket Picket

The Great Cricket Picket is a rhyming insect adventure featuring: a kicked cricket, a protest, snoring, and a cookie. In this humorous story written by Nathan Tafoya and illustrated by Melissa Bastow, bugs join forces and stand up to a boy when he hurts one of their own. The Great Cricket Picket is also a great conversational starter for parents and educators looking to discuss bullying, tolerance, and consequences in general. This fast-paced tale also has a digital book app adaptation created by author Nathan Tafoya. The interactive book app is available on iOS & Android platforms & it features: - Read To Me/Read By Myself options - Narration with highlighted text (*optional) - Custom music & animations on every page - A maze - Memory games - Puzzles - A coloring exercise Parents supplementing the traditional print edition with the book app will appreciate the combination of their child’s interactive reading experience with educational lessons & fun game-play. The storyline of The Great Cricket Picket helps children develop social, empathetic, & emotional-learning skillsets. From the author: I hope this book helps fight bullying, in its own, small way. I hope my children's book entertains children while teaching them to respect others & to be kind. I hope that the children who read my book grow up to make the world a better place, in any part due to a story their parents read to them before bedtime about bugs. I want a kind future for my children. I want to be a part of the solution, because "any is too many." DON’T FORGET! On the dedication page are resources for parents, teacher, leaders, and kids to address both victims & perpetrators of bullying. Included in the resource links are helpful toolkits & how-tos as well. This book is dedicated, with permission, to the memory of Steven Urry. 

Details:
price: $18.00
bound: 36 pages
publisher: Sanitaryum (April 15, 2017)
lang: English
asin:
isbn: 0998335215, 978-0998335216,
weight: 4.3 ounces (
filesize:

The Great Cricket Picket Nathan J Tafoya
The Great Cricket Picket thepiratebay torrent download

The Great Cricket Picket online iBooks offline eng free
The Great Cricket Picket book book free from xiaomi
The Great Cricket Picket book Box
The Great Cricket Picket tom portable german direct link online
The Great Cricket Picket book BitTorrent free
The Great Cricket Picket book without payment
The Great Cricket Picket book download via Transmission
The Great Cricket Picket book pc free
The Great Cricket Picket discount for book
The Great Cricket Picket wiki online full read shop
The Great Cricket Picket torrent download Rarbg free
The Great Cricket Picket book read online
The Great Cricket Picket book from motorola read
The Great Cricket Picket eReader online
The Great Cricket Picket download book from sony xperia
The Great Cricket Picket free download mobile pdf
The Great Cricket Picket link italian free iBooks ipad
The Great Cricket Picket tpb free torrent
The Great Cricket Picket book for android
The Great Cricket Picket text how download book selling mp3
The Great Cricket Picket download eng book
The Great Cricket Picket free fb2
The Great Cricket Picket information wiki author book francais
The Great Cricket Picket book in English
The Great Cricket Picket free eReader touch how download reader
The Great Cricket Picket kickass book download
The Great Cricket Picket book from motorola read
The Great Cricket Picket book text format
The Great Cricket Picket book online
The Great Cricket Picket free iphone
The Great Cricket Picket free ebook
The Great Cricket Picket book google docs
The Great Cricket Picket book Box
The Great Cricket Picket ebook android pdf
The Great Cricket Picket book for mac
The Great Cricket Picket download book from sony xperia
The Great Cricket Picket free epub
The Great Cricket Picket free mobile
The Great Cricket Picket book 4Shared
The Great Cricket Picket book MediaFire
The Great Cricket Picket book RapidShare
The Great Cricket Picket download via torrent client
The Great Cricket Picket full version download
The Great Cricket Picket download french
The Great Cricket Picket free ebook
The Great Cricket Picket download without account
The Great Cricket Picket book 2shared
The Great Cricket Picket story pocket amazon download djvu

171bf2437f

ONLINE BOOK Three Days in Breckenridge[PDF] MY VALUE MY WORTH: FINDING MYSELF ON THE WAY TO WEIGHT LOSSThe Curious Friendship of Ray and Glow Jess Porta[PDF] Pediatric Surgery and Medicine for Hostile EnvironmentsThe Jackpot Lottery Companion: An Independent Strategist's Guide for Playing Powerball: Pick 5: 01 - 69 download epub mobi pdf fb2The Green Line Chronicles: An underground comedy (The Comedy Chronicles Book 1) download epub mobi pdf fb2READ BOOK Cannabis Oil: What's The Fuss About Cannabis Oil and CBD? (Cannabis Oil,CBD Oil,Marijuana, Cures,Healing)[PDF] Furniture, Structure, Infrastructure: Making and Using the Urban Environment (Design Research in Architecture)[PDF] The Pirate Momato: Lost at Sea (Volume 1)Cowboy In Love R.d. Preston

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 27 Juin - 15:24 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    UnionFr Index du Forum >>> Class Help >>> Mercenaire : Knight/Blade Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation